The Board of Directors of Monbat Plc, Sofia, at its session, held on 13.09.2013, on the grounds of art. 17 paragraphs 2 and 3 of the company's Articles of Association with reference to art. 187b of the Commercial Act and on the grounds of art 111, paragraph 5 of the Public Offering of Securities Act adopted a decision for a new - 12th buy back procedure of company's own shares to be performed within the limits, set up under the provision of art. 17 of the company's Articles of Association, as follows:
- Number of shares liable to buy back under the current procedure - 414 424 shares.
- Minimum price for the buy back - BGN 4.50.
- Maximum price for the buy back - BGN 7.50.
- Initial term for the buy back - 17.09.2013.
- The announcements to FSC, BSE and the investors shall be made after the end of the stock exchange session, not later than the end of the business day, preceding the day of the buy back.
- Term for implementation of the buy back, including payment of the bought back shares - up to 180 calendar days as of 17.09.2013. In the event of completion of the shares, namely - the company buys back up to 414 424 shares prior to the final term, the current buy back procedure shall be terminated as successfully implemented.
- In the event that, within the term under the first sentence the maximum number of shares has not been bought back, the Board of Directors, in its own judgment, may both extend the term with another 180 calendar days under respective application of the provision of the preceding sentence, or terminate the procedure notwithstanding the number of the bought back shares. Within the term of the current procedure, depending on the market conditions, the Board of Directors, in its own judgment, may change the minimum and maximum price for the buy back.
- In this case, the company shall inform the Financial Supervision Commission, Bulgarian Stock Exchange, the investors and the public, as the announcement shall be made after the end of the stock exchange session, not later that the end of the business day, preceding the day when the change in the minimum or maximum price of the buy back takes effect.
- Investment intermediary selected by the Board of Directors, which is given the order for the buy back - Benchmark Finance AD. Purpose of the buy back - increasing the liquidity of the company's shares.
contact for investors
Investor Relations Director
tel. +359 2 988 2413